Choosing a lash extension or microblading training class
There are lots of classes available these days. This is because lots of inexperienced artists were looking to make more money and take advantage of unsuspecting students. To be sure you're choosing the right trainig, be sure to research your training class by using the tips below. You can thank us later!
1. Check the website- a huge red flag is a trainer who does not have a website or the website is incomplete/ under construction.
2. Check their social media- all major companies market on social media. Look at their posts. See if people are interacting on the posts, commenting, and liking. Are they posting videos or messages of students saying great things about the class? Also, see if anyone has left any negative comments or if the trainer responds promptly.
3. Check reviews- look for reviews on their website and social media pages. Are students going into detail about what they liked about the class?
4. Check for a business license- is the trainer registered with their county or state as a business? Are they actually qualified to teach. Ask for a business license number and where the trainer was trained.
5. Where is the training- is the trainer is an actual training facility or office or is this artist just training on the side out of a salon suite or home?
If the trainer or school can't pass all these checkpoints, you need to move on in your search. If you'd like to train with a qualified trainer at Minks, contact us at 844-646-5763.